Welcome To My Official Website!

So,
You're here at my official, which means you've probably heard about me...and you clearly care about me enough o go to my personal website!
That means you're either...
1. A Fan Of My Acting Career
2. You ACTUALLY find my pun videos on Instagram funny
3. You Like My YouTube Videos
4.  You Find My Tweets Enjoyable
5. You're A Friend Of Mine
OR Probably the REAL reason
6. You're A Family Member

Well no matter what the reason, welcome to my official website where you can find information about me the "Legendary" Timothy Weber - Christian, Missionary Actor, Musician, Guy who Makes Constant Puns, Youtuber, Coffee Addict, Hates Being Called Timmy,  And PR Manager!

So here you'll see my videos, A place to contact me,  Puns, Photos, Info about my acting projects, A List of upcoming events, and occasional blog type posts!

So welcome, and Enjoy!

Sincerely,

Timothy Weber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Since When Was Fan Service Bad? - Star Wars Episode IX